Manager / Sr. Manager, Life Science Strategy
About The Role
LifeSci Consulting is seeking Managers and Sr. Managers to join our growing biopharmaceutical strategy consulting and transaction advisory team. You will manage day-to-day project execution and work collaboratively with internal leadership and executive-level clients to address a wide variety of business development, corporate development, transaction advisory, and business strategy initiatives for biopharmaceutical companies. Our culture is one of collaboration, autonomy, communication, community, fun, recognition, and results.
LifeSci Consulting is a leading life sciences strategy consulting and transaction advisory firm. The firm leverages deep scientific acumen and industry experience to assess commercial potential and positioning for companies, products, and portfolios, as well as develop commercial and market access strategies. Our transaction advisory practice focuses on securing non-dilutive capital and assets for clients through buy-side and sell-side strategic partnering transactions.
- Manage and direct day-to-day operations associated with project execution across multiple engagements
- Drive and message strategic recommendations for analytical and transaction advisory engagements
- Provide support to team members to ensure optimal work product is produced and delivered to internal leadership and clients in a timely manner
- Support leadership in business development activities, including proposal development and pitch meetings with prospective clients
- Interest in BD&L and transaction advisory
- 3+ years of biopharmaceutical industry experience and/or strategy consulting
- Advanced degree (e.g., PhD, MD, and/or MBA) preferred but not required
- Strong presentation skills, a track record of managing client / account relationships, and an interest in business development and licensing (BD&L) / transaction advisory
Apply for the Position
If you would like to apply for this position please email us at email@example.com and someone will reach out to you.